5 October 2012

Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for right now and so much news to share, about Glossolalia, about Initiation Trilogy, about the good fortune of friends, about the generosity of good friends, about the creative spirit and creative leaders. I have many posts I should write, and I hope to, but right now I am skirting those and have an appeal for advice.

We're not really celebrating Thanksgiving this year. My husband is leaving tomorrow morning for Toronto for the opening of Tear the Curtain and I don't have it in me to make a turkey dinner for just me and the kids. I want to do something special, however. If you have any suggestions on how to mark the holiday without a turkey feast, I'd love to hear them. (Also, I don't make pies, that's Kevin's territory. No pumpkin pie or turkey? I can't believe it!)

No comments: